question

pauldunn avatar image
pauldunn asked

Charging Station NS shows error after updating to v1.28

"Internal settings changed, no support."

screenshot-2024-04-15-at-164433.png

Only started showing this message after updating to v1.28.

Hoping the charger will still actually charge the car and I will find that out tonight but does anyone know why it shows this message and what it actually means?

Cheers

ev charging station
9 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

It means you have some parameters modified over mobus, parameters that are not on the main webpage of the device.
1 Like 1 ·
pauldunn avatar image pauldunn Lucian Popescu (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ commented ·
So is this banner new in v1.28 because it was not there before updating.

I've not modified any settings outside of the web interface so not sure what other parameters could have been modified?

0 Likes 0 ·
Strange, can you restore the EVCS to defaults? that banner should disappear.
0 Likes 0 ·
pauldunn avatar image pauldunn Lucian Popescu (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ commented ·

Hi @Lucian Popescu (Victron Energy Staff)

I have finally got around to factory reset which has cleared that error.

However now I get a new error on the main page which is not listed in the manual:
screenshot-2024-04-25-at-132339.png

Any ideas about this one?

Cheers

Paul

0 Likes 0 ·
What is the country selected initially?
0 Likes 0 ·

United Kingdom of Gr. Brit. and N. Ireland (GB)

0 Likes 0 ·

don't select GB yet, for GB a sensor is needed for intrusion detection. It will be delivered later

0 Likes 0 ·
I see. I'm not too bothered about the error showing so I assume there isn't any actual issues if I just leave it configured for GB?
0 Likes 0 ·

no, you can leave it like that

0 Likes 0 ·
0 Answers