question

wolfbarnsolar avatar image
wolfbarnsolar asked

CCGX Configuration Multiplus 48/5000 1150 amps battery storage

Can I do this ???

If I want to automatically switch to a 240v Supply (to Charge concurrently with Solar) when the battery SOC drops to a defined level say 80% and then go back to inverter/solar when the battery voltage comes up to 95% SOC

while maintaining a generator input for high/excess current draw & charging when Mains is not available

can this be configured via CCGX or do i need VE configure & could someone instruct me on setting it up Please

CCGX Color Control
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Peter Polz avatar image
Peter Polz answered ·

https://www.victronenergy.com/live/dc_coupling:using_bmv_soc_in_a_vebus_assistant_setup

You also can do it instead of BMV relais with CCGX generator relais/generator function.. so you can control it directly with CCGX

regards
Peter

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

wolfbarnsolar avatar image wolfbarnsolar commented ·

Thank you Peter that's interesting

I already use the ccgx gen/start/stop relay by SOC & High current Draw

but i have not had an Ac supply available until Now (currently OFF grid}

So now to Working out how to set up the AC part in the ccgx
0 Likes 0 ·
wolfbarnsolar avatar image
wolfbarnsolar answered ·

Hi am getting myself a bit confused on Hub4 config Tree Meaning & how it should be set up (for Zero grid feed in) using AC1 input to Only charge the battery's

Am i correct with this Setup ?

Control without grid meter ON

inverter AC output ON

Phase compensation OFF

Minimum discharge SOC ? 80%

Limit charge Power 60amps

Max charge power 60 amps

Limit Discharge power ? Max discharge power

(is this not controlled by max current draw in battery AC load (auto start gen?)

Zero Feed in Active ON

Grid Setpoint ? 95% SOC

so when the battery SOC drops to a defined level say 80% and then go back to inverter/solar when the battery voltage comes up to 95% SOC

hub4-tree.png (333.9 KiB)
2 |3000