question

dune16 avatar image
dune16 asked

Cerbo GX history

Hi,

I run a Cerbo GX (with SD card in it) on my boat. I recently lost wifi on the boat (sim issue on the router) for a period of 16 days. I was expecting the Cerbo GX data for solar etc.. to be continue to be kept during that period but when the wifi issue was finally resolved I see a 16 day gap in the history on the VRM portal. Is this to be expected, does the Cerbo GX rely on a working internet connection to save the data?

Thanks in advance.

Simon

cerbo gx
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@dune16

Is the SD card ok in the Cerbo? Does it say whether there are stored records on it? An no it is not to be expected, I have had sites go offline for 2 months at a time but catch up on logging.

I have had that happen once or twice but found the card was corrupted.

You can try manually uploading it.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

dune16 avatar image
dune16 answered ·

Yes, it's not seeing the storage. I'll physically check it when back at the boat next week. Thanks all

2 |3000