question

DAVID SANDOVAL avatar image
DAVID SANDOVAL asked

EASYSOLAR 48/3000/35 WITH PYTES E BOX 48100R BATTERIES

Hello good evening,

Dear, we have installed an EASY SOLAR 48/3000/35 Inverter Charger with 4 Victron 2 305 W Panels and 2 175 W panels connected in series, and we have 2 PYTES brand Lithium Batteries. EBOX 48100R model of 5.12kWh 100 Ah, in this arrangement I am having a problem turning on the system, I explain:

1.- The Easysolar does not turn on if the batteries are not ON, so when I put the batteries ON, the battery turns on but after a few seconds it gives me an alarm and for protection it turns off so the Easy Solar does not turn on.

2.- I did a test by releasing the empty batteries and they turned on and that alarm event did not occur.

3.- I did a test by disconnecting the CCGX that comes with the Easy Solar and it turns on normally, the alarm event does not occur in the batteries and the system starts to work normally.

I don't know if the problem is with the Easy Solar inverter, it has its firmware updated, since the batteries already have their firmware updated as well, can someone help me?

greetings,

CCGX Color Control
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

0 Answers