question

yk avatar image
yk asked

Consumption and foretasted total got stuck

I recently upgraded from 12 V to 24 same equipment all Victron i only change batteries and inverter from victron phoenix 12V 1200 to Phoenix 24V 5 KW I did firmware update as asked and also cerbo update i change all settings to 24 V i do not know what went or I setup wrong but from that day consumption-and-foretasted-total-got-stuck.pngConsumption is always 0.0 KWh and foretasted total always 0.1 KWh got stuck

Any ideas what i set up wrong or went wrong

cerbo gx
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
ejrossouw avatar image
ejrossouw answered ·

@Y.K Try deleting all the devices from VRM and let it be rediscovered and also any unused from the Cerbo followed by a power-off reset.

5 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

yk avatar image yk commented ·

Thanks

i will try in the morning, now it is night here and i need the power i will let you know if it worked

0 Likes 0 ·
yk avatar image yk commented ·

No still the same problem the only change is that now Consumption is still 0,0 and forecast ed total change from 0,1 to 0,0 . i even reset my location no data display for 3 hours as the program points out for data to be collected when it came back the same problem 0.0

Thank you any way

0 Likes 0 ·
yk avatar image yk yk commented ·
As from last midnight the display bars for consumption and forecast are gone with no reason or me doing something
0 Likes 0 ·
Fideri avatar image Fideri yk commented ·
@Y.K

Not an answer but someone else here had things disappearing from VRM (and the Cerbo console) after a firmware update. The reflashed the Cerbo as outlined here and reprogrammed everything. The problem went away.

It's a lot of work but I would reflash the Cerbo and add the components one by one to identify the culprit.

F.

0 Likes 0 ·
yk avatar image yk Fideri commented ·
Thanks

it is an idea to consider but i come to think that it may be related to the Victron database problem so i will wait for victron to solve the database problem they have before i try anything again.
0 Likes 0 ·