question

fonzy1983 avatar image
fonzy1983 asked

Cerbo gx - delete devices

Hi all guys, on the Cerbo GX I mistakenly pressed the "delete devices" button. I have 2 solar chargers, one I can view, the second I can't. do you know how to re-add it?

cerbo gx
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Kevin Windrem avatar image
Kevin Windrem answered ·

Remove devices in the main menu will only remove devices that are no longer visible to the GX device. Any devices removed will reappear when they are online again.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

fonzy1983 avatar image
fonzy1983 answered ·

then I still have to understand why I no longer see one of the two solar chargers...

2 comments
2 |3000

Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ commented ·

A disconnect and reboot usually helps. Then reconnect.

How is it connected?

Disconnect the working one, connect the cable to the not detected one. See if it appears in devices list? (Eliminate the cable as an issue)

Does the cable for the non working one work with the working one? If so then it is an mppt issue. Return for RMA. Although this is unusual.

If it does not appear reboot. Sometimes a power cycle on the mppt helps.

Usually the delete devices button only removes disconnected devices, not working reporting ones. So all you did was discover an issue you did not know you had.

0 Likes 0 ·
fonzy1983 avatar image fonzy1983 Alexandra ♦ commented ·

Grazie! era un connettore che non era fissato saldamente!

0 Likes 0 ·