question

wrknowles avatar image
wrknowles asked

Reset count on digital inputs

This question seems to be open--at least it isn't resolved for me.

I have my bilge pumps wired into Cerbo's digital inputs through an opto isolator. The advanced pages happily show how many times each pump has run since I installed them into the Cerbo. I've even got them so they send me an alarm each time they run.

The problem is that the main pump count shows 23 (the correct number), but what I want to know is how many times the pump has run during this month. Easy peasy: I look at the little post-it taped on the monitor on my desk at home, and it tells me that it last alarmed on the 15th of last month and the count was 23 (I can figure this out from the alarm logs as well). So I know that the pump hasn't run.

There was a thread way back in 2020 (70207) where someone posted a code snippet that added a reset button to the setup page (not ideal, but better than the hack of changing it to a pulse counter, changing it back, re-configuring the properties and deleting the old counter). The comment from Matthijs Vader was "Oh we forgot to put this in in the last version, we'll fix it."

I can't find any evidence of a fix. So:

• when is that going to happen if it hasn't?
  • If it isn't going to happen in reasonable time, does the proposed fix still work?
  • Is this planned for the new UI that is currently in beta (or is it now released)

Thanks much!

Walt Knowles

cerbo gx
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

0 Answers