question

shock avatar image
shock asked

Multiplus II 48/5000 freq problem

Hello I have a problem with frequency generation by Victron, namely when the voltage comes from the grid, the frequency is 50 hz, when I switch to off grid the frequency jumps to 51.5 and cuts off my production from the solar edge installation. Does anyone have an idea what could be wrong in the logs? nothing shows any errors

1706537036924.png

Multiplus-IIfrequency
1706537036924.png (135.4 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

5 Answers
shock avatar image
shock answered ·

Nobody knows? :) there is one more variable, this happens when the victrons disconnect from the grid due to too high voltage, if I disconnect the grid manually at this point, the photovoltaic installation starts working normally and does not increase the frequency anymore

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

shock avatar image
shock answered ·

the problem is still unresolved, there is one variable that I have observed, if only the grid is manually operated with the switch, then the victron works as it should, there is no problem with the frequency, it is still 50hz and it turns on the solaredge installations

2 |3000

kevgermany avatar image
kevgermany answered ·

Tricky one. I've asked for some technical help.

2 comments
2 |3000

shock avatar image shock commented ·
Thank you i need help no issue for that :(
0 Likes 0 ·
shock avatar image shock commented ·
And you help me?
0 Likes 0 ·
shock avatar image
shock answered ·

hello still no issue for that problem nobody dont know what doo to help me?

2 |3000

daza avatar image
daza answered ·

Cover some basics please The array connected to AC1 out. The size of the array what you are using to monitor the output of the array to integrate with victron systems?

2 |3000

Related Resources

MultiPlus-II Product page 

MultiPlus-II Manual

MultiPlus-II 230V Datasheet 

VE.Bus Error codes

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic