question

maverick1611 avatar image
maverick1611 asked

Victron EV Charger Problems with calibration/status „Charged“

• Hello Community/ Hello Victron Support,

I have a Problem with my Victron EV Charger.

I have a complete Victron System with cerbo gx and a ev Charger. Sometimes, when I have already pluged the Car, the System not starting with loading because of the State „charged“. I have to reconnect manually the Plug at the car. Then it works. So i recalibrate the CP. But the Problem is the Same. I read that there should be a Noise at the Victron EV Charger, while oder at the End of calibration. maybe the Relais. But there is no Noise - and i can calibrate without connected car. Maybe this should failure? But it says - succesful calibrate.

I think there is a Problem with the Calibration.

Firmware of Charger is v1.27.

Thank you for Support.

Position o

ev charging station
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
ozzy avatar image
ozzy answered ·

Same problem for me, how do you get the charger to charge your car? mine just considers the car already charged and I just cannot charge my car.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Lucian Popescu (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Lucian Popescu (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

Hi, let's try to understand what is happening, can you tell me if you hear the contactor closing when it starts charging ?

2 |3000