question

juergen-mt avatar image
juergen-mt asked

Inverter RS 48/6000 stand by power and power on/off how

In the datasheet of the Inverter RS 48/6000 is only listed the Zero load power with 20W, but no stand by power in remote off mode.
Remote off is possible by the App or node red for example or the aux in.
But the inverter dont have a normal power switch, right?
Is the inverter state remote off, is power on only possible by a new remote command, right?

power
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@Juergen-mt

There is a physical way to disconnect PV and an normal on off button on the bottom

See the picture here on the product page.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

juergen-mt avatar image
juergen-mt answered ·

Hi Alexandra, it is the inverter RS with the solar MPPT. It has a power off for the solar power and i saw now the smaller switch for on off. Thanks. The inverter RS has it too on the left side. This one is not in the manual of the inverter RS as a part with any comment. I think it is for power on and off.

Now is only open my question to the standby power in the Remote off state.

pin482600000-inverter-rs-48v-6000va-230v-smart-con.png

1 comment
2 |3000

Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ commented ·

Yeah sorry with the title of the post I looked at the one with the mppt built in. That is the one we own. Same form factor anyway.

I don't think I have ever switched it off just leave it idle and on. It draws around 30W with no load and not charging.

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic