domferry avatar image
domferry asked

AC OUT 2 programming

Hello, can someone help me program AC OUT 2? Thank you

in clear and simple language! I do not know anything about it

ac out 2
3 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ commented ·

@domferry

You need to know how you want to use it. Probably would.help if you let us know what you want to do as well. ;)

It works by default when you are connected to grid/shore. But not inverting unless you tell it otherwise.

The only inverter where you can't program it is the Multi RS.

0 Likes 0 ·
domferry avatar image domferry Alexandra ♦ commented ·

Hello Alexandra, I read that the 2nd connection was preferable for energy-consuming appliances such as a washing machine, dishwasher, oven or machine tool when I am connected to the generator.I tried but there is no power coming.I only have a small installation and I live in total autonomy without connection to networks (electricity, water, and satellite internet) I wanted to know if it is essential, preferable and what handling on the Multiplus 2 48/3000/ 35-32 there is to do..

0 Likes 0 ·
Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ domferry commented ·

What inverter do you have? Who programmed the system for you?

Maybe they had already done something there?

If no one programmed the system then maybe you still have the default Virtual switch programmed which is set to ignore AC incoming under certain conditions.

0 Likes 0 ·
2 Answers
1234enough avatar image
1234enough answered ·
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1234enough avatar image
1234enough answered ·

If you know nothing about it, I would suggest not touching it or start learning by researching what you need to do, anything basic such as your needs is very well documented by victron. Start by looking at the manual for what you have.

Some more info is also required of what you have, MP2 maybe?

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic