question

salnim avatar image
salnim asked

How to set up an alarm to tell me my batteries are low

Hi I have a Gateway, VE Bus System with a BMV 700 battery monitor. I haven't a clue how to use it I just look on the app to see what the batteries are at. Is there an alarm I can set up to notify me when the batteries go down to say 60% ?

Help
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
pwfarnell avatar image
pwfarnell answered ·

You say you have a Gateway, is this something like a Cerbo GX connected to the internet. If so then you need to set up a VRM (Victron Remote Monitoring) account, link it to your system and then you can set alarms in VRM. You can set up for email alarms or add the VRM app to your phone and get alerts direct on your phone. See

https://www.victronenergy.com/live/vrm_portal:start

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

salnim avatar image
salnim answered ·

I have the VRM app and check this daily sometimes hourly to see how much we have in our batteries but how do I set up an alarm to say when the batteries reach 60%?

1 comment
2 |3000

iand avatar image iand commented ·
Under the top level VRM menu go to Settings ==> Alarm Rules ==> Add New Alarm Rule
0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic