question

hasina avatar image
hasina asked

MultiPlus 48/3000 to Phoenix 48/3000

The setting on my MultiPlus II 48/3000 changed to Phoenix 48/3000 when I unintentionally touched a victron program "ForceInverter 9007112_2.exe. What can I do to change it back to MultiPlus II, please?

Multiplus-II
4 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ commented ·

@HASINA

Yikes digging in the deep end.

Probably going to have to flash it the old fashioned way with ve flash.

0 Likes 0 ·
hasina avatar image hasina Alexandra ♦ commented ·

Thanks, but I already tried to flash it on VEFlash with a previous 2629492.vff and a new version 2629508 but it didn't change. Do you have another idea?

0 Likes 0 ·
Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ hasina commented ·
Maybe explain what exactly you were modifying when this happened?

If it is the GX then also setting that back to factory? Possibly you have already done that too.

0 Likes 0 ·
hasina avatar image hasina Alexandra ♦ commented ·

The faulty MutiPlus is a MultiPlus II 48/3000 GX.

Clicking on the software (below), the MultiPlus setting changed to Phoenix. I've already tried flashing it on VEFlash. But I don't know how to do it if it's a MultiPlus II GX.

ForceInverter 9007112_2.zip

0 Likes 0 ·
2 Answers
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@HASINA

The only course of action you have right now is to contact your local/closest repair centre.

You will have to take it or send the unit in for repair. Just a side word though, basically you have made an unsupported modification, so expect to have to explain your actions with a reasonable attitude.

It is likely the control board will be replaced. And I will be blunt it might not be considered a warranty case. Do play nice.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Justin Cook avatar image
Justin Cook answered ·

How did you come by this software package? I've not seen anything named that, nor that would accomplish what seems to have been accomplished, anywhere ever - not in Victron's official software, not on Google, literally nowhere. No need to post the software package again, of course, just very curious where you found it.

2 |3000