question

kevin-lynchehaun avatar image
kevin-lynchehaun asked

Tank adapter to LPG?

I would like to use the CCGX to monitor my LPG tank, which has a 0 to 90 ohm range from the sender. Is there a way to connect it to the tank sender adapter so that it will correctly display the tank level?

tank monitor
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

vick-da-aerbus avatar image vick-da-aerbus commented ·

Is the sender attached to analog/digital input or require the Victron VE.Can Resistive Tank Sender Adapter? https://www.victronenergy.com/accessories/ve-can-resistive-tank-sender-adapter

0 Likes 0 ·
4 Answers
nebulight avatar image
nebulight answered ·

+1 I'd like to see more tank options than just two. I also have a 0-90ohm sender and would like to see that as an option as it's just voltage ranges in software.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

david-ktn avatar image
david-ktn answered ·

Bump. Alternatively, can anyone find a LP tank gauge that is anything other than 0-90? I've searched everywhere to no avail. Could this please be added as an option on the GX series?

2 |3000

nebulight avatar image
nebulight answered ·

The new version of Venus that is currently in test is going to allow custom sender sizes that can be programmed in Venus.

2 |3000

david-ktn avatar image
david-ktn answered ·

Awesome! Thanks for the update.

2 |3000