question

Osman Taskiran avatar image
Osman Taskiran asked

SolarMD SS143 and different soc levels

screenshot-2023-12-22-at-115233.png

I have SolarMD SS143, Quattro 48x100, MPPT 450/100

Some time soc level shows 37% and voltage is 50.5v,

Some time soc level shows %1 and voltage is 50.5v

How we can calibrate it? I want to charge the batteries from the grid when it under 35%.

Where I can find the soc level and voltage values chart?

SOC
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Jason - UK avatar image
Jason - UK answered ·

@Osman Taskiran do you have your absorption voltages set the same between your Quattro and your battery BMS? Are you using DVCC, if so what is providing the SoC?

The SoC and voltage values will be specific to your batteries but normally when the charge cycle completes the absorption stage to the set voltage, the SoC resets to 100%.

If you are not fully charging your batteries for days on end, the SoC will be inaccurate. A fully completed charge cycle should resolve the inaccurate SoC.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Osman Taskiran avatar image
Osman Taskiran answered ·

Hi Jason,

Thank you for your information. The weather is rainy in nowadays. I think the problem is that. I will wait until 100% charge level. I have also wind turbine, and it connected via lynx to the same system.

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic