question

Kristof G. avatar image
Kristof G. asked

How to delete a not used ET112 ?

Hi,

How can i delete an ET112 on my colorgx?

Ive deleted the device on vrm, its not visible on the "device list" on my color, BUT its still there in the "Energy meters" list.

On the picture named " Eandis - generator"

Grtz kristof

gx device
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
ejrossouw avatar image
ejrossouw answered ยท

@Kristof G. I'd propose that you remove the comms cable from the ET112 as I suspect as long as it is connected, the cgx will find it. I assume it is like plug-and-play.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ยท

Have you tried turning the CCGX off and on again?

1 comment
2 |3000

Kristof G. avatar image Kristof G. commented ยท

for some reason now i have rebooted the color AND now its gone BUT (lol), now ive lost my ABB in the list ...

he is still visible on the mainscreen and device list, but its ok, i gone leave it like that, its working so..thats all i need ;)

thx

edit:

wierd , now i see it again AFTER i went to vrm page - device list ( was visible there also) - - firmware update = lett that run and check for updates ..... = phaaffff he was back into the list on the ccgx..

wierd but true

0 Likes 0 ยท

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic