question

manutere avatar image
manutere asked

Creating first installation doesn't send admin email

Hi there Blue Power People

Your instructions say: In case you are the first user to add this installation to your account, you will automatically have Admin rights for this installation. Any subsequent users that add this installation to their account will become a normal user, that cannot change any settings...

I am the registered owner of the Portal ID and I only just created it and am therefore an Admin. I was sent a confirmation email so I know that email is working. There are no other users at all.

My GX unit is connected to the internet and says it can see the VRM Portal but the message says that all admins have been notified when I add my GX and I don't receive any mail.

Most frustrating.

gx devicevrm installation
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

Hi Manutere,

No problem, Because it is the holidays I will contact you via email to get some personal details and look into it.

Normally the correct procedure is to contact the place of purchase and they can get support from Victron (and have the necessary proofs of purchase).

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

manutere avatar image manutere commented ·

Thanks Guy

I'd understand that if I'd already added their Dealer ID which I have asked them to send me however it is the holidays.

Cheers, Phil

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic