question

Paul avatar image
Paul asked

Cerbos dropping off the internet

Howdy people ,do any of you still have issues with your Cerbos dropping offline when monitoring/controlling remotely via VRM ,my early one did due to that WIFI antenna thing with the touch screen HDMI interferrence thing,i pulled it apart, did the antenna orientation mod ,it improved it ,i have two cerbos in my system now, one is later model with later antenna orientation and has no HDMI/screen connected to it ,and that too drops off the internet,i have not ruled out it might be my mobile broadband onboard my houseboat, but i dont think so ,as both never drop out at the same time ,I am now using one of the relays in each one to drop power to the other one and reset it,i dont beleive in double jeapardy haha,it works ,i get communication back instantly,so far have never lost remote comms with both simultaneously ?

cerbo gx
2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

kevgermany avatar image kevgermany ♦♦ commented ·

I'm not sure if you're aware, but there's a setting in Venus to restart after a configurable time if the internet connection is lost. Not ideal, but it works.

1 Like 1 ·
Paul avatar image Paul kevgermany ♦♦ commented ·
Awesome, that sounds like the go, must go for a look for that setting ,cheers
0 Likes 0 ·
1 Answer
Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

answered by Kev

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.