question

dereppsteiner avatar image
dereppsteiner asked

Gui Mod for Relay Control via Temperatur

Hello everyone ,

Is there a gui mod that can show the relay control via temperature on the main display?

screen-shot-relay-overview.png

cerbo gx
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Kevin Windrem avatar image Kevin Windrem commented ·
If a relay is set up for temperature alarm "Temp" should show up for that relay. No buttons would be enabled.
1 Like 1 ·
3 Answers
dereppsteiner answered ·

that's too bad. Can you let me take up your work Kevin...please

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

It is working here already as shown here for my Cerbo

screenshot-2023-12-03-at-70442-am.png

If it is not, give me some details and I'll look into it.

Note: only relay 1 and 2 support setting to temperature alarm.

1 Like 1 ·
dereppsteiner answered ·

Thank you Kevin for your feedback.

My cerbo shows that only relay 1 supports the temperature. The circuit works via ruuvi sensor. “Overview” is also activated in the settings but there is no display on the main display.

Another error is that after restarting the system, the circuit is inactive and can only be started manually.

What data do you need for help?

2 comments
2 |3000

CCGX, Venus GX and CANvu GX only have one relay. Please confirm what GX device you have.

If relay 2 appears in the Relay menu there is no way you don't have a Temperature selection. So please explain in more detail what you are seeing. A screen shot would help.

The relay page need to be enabled in Settings / Display & Language /Gui Mods. Show Relay overview must be on to see the relay Overview page. If you are not seeing this selection or if you aren't seeing the Gui Mods menu, then uninstall and reinstall Gui Mods and check again.

1 Like 1 ·
dereppsteiner avatar image dereppsteiner Kevin Windrem commented ·

Thank you very much Kevin. The fault was the lack of activation of the relay function in GUI mods. but I have a big request.

66200-screenshot.png

Can you also install the on and off function (Temparatur) in the relay overview.

There is an on off switch in the settings for the temperature control.

I think you can insert the string into the overview display?

...... please

0 Likes 0 ·
66200-screenshot.png (603.0 KiB)
Kevin Windrem avatar image
Kevin Windrem answered ·

Unfortunately, that is not possible. The on/off selection is for each temperature device. So if you have two temperatures assigned to one relay there are two separate on/off selections.

4 comments
2 |3000

dereppsteiner avatar image dereppsteiner commented ·

I have 2 temperature settings on relay 1 but no selection in the overview

screenshot-2023-12-05-183843.pngscreenshot-2023-12-05-183520.png

screenshot-2023-12-05-183626.png

screenshot-2023-12-05-183659.png

0 Likes 0 ·
Kevin Windrem avatar image Kevin Windrem dereppsteiner commented ·
That is correct. I can't put an on/off in the relay overview because there might be more than one temperature associated with the relay. That's just the way it is and will always be.
0 Likes 0 ·
dereppsteiner avatar image dereppsteiner Kevin Windrem commented ·
So if you have two temperatures assigned to one relay there are two separate on/off selections.

You yourself wrote that at 2 temperatures two on off switches appear. Did I misunderstand that?

0 Likes 0 ·
Kevin Windrem avatar image Kevin Windrem dereppsteiner commented ·
No, I said that two on/off switches would be needed. There is no space for additional on/off switches.
0 Likes 0 ·