question

svcg avatar image
svcg asked

Firmware v3-20~30

I have installed the latest 3.02~30 firmware using the download function. It looks to be installed but the GUI is unchanged. Is there another step I must take?

cerbo gx
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
pwfarnell avatar image
pwfarnell answered ·

See the topic in Modifications for full details including a link to explanation presentation, instructions on how to get the new gui and what is/is not working. It is not fully functional yet so not ideal to replace the main display yet unless you revert to a release version.

https://community.victronenergy.com/questions/244325/venus-os-v32027-available-for-testing.html

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

derrick thomas avatar image
derrick thomas answered ·

If you want to have the beta gui v2 displayed on the GX, you need to select it in the settings.

2 comments
2 |3000

svcg avatar image svcg commented ·
Can you help me find where to select the gui v2 in the settings? I can't seem to find it.
0 Likes 0 ·
svcg avatar image svcg commented ·
I think I found it. Thanks for the help everyone.
0 Likes 0 ·
Kevin Windrem avatar image
Kevin Windrem answered ·

Also, there is no LOCAL gui-v2 (aka beta gui) for Raspberry PI platforms -- yet. But the remote one does exist

2 |3000