question

kevgermany avatar image
kevgermany asked

Remote Configure Feedback

Some feedback on Venus update to 5.09, 2 systems.One an EasySolar 24/1600 with 4.97, the second an EasySolar II 5K on 5.06.

1. Decided to do this using my phone. Not a good idea as VE Configure not available for Android. But I went ahead, not realising. Should be disabled for OS with no VE Configure option. Or better idiot level instructions. Also failed in download process, no write access permission, this should be checked and an option to grant given. Also gave me grave worries part way through due to System overloaded, real time disabled message a few times. Eventually worked except for the settings failure. As you've guessed, all the settings were lost. Trying to upload the saved config file on my pc failed. Had to note settings, download, edit and upload using pc. Would help a lot if the conversion done in the update is available in VE Config.
  2. Used pc from the start. Seemed to go ok. However it set AC input current up from 13A to 50A. As I'm remote, could have tripped a breaker and disabled the system.

Both updates left with message saying successful, system switched off, waiting for configuration changes(wording not exact).

Venus OS
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

0 Answers

Related Resources