question

fenne avatar image
fenne asked

Pylontech Lv Hub problems

Hello,

i´m totally frustrated. i have 16 Pylontech us2000c and one lv hub. first i connected 12 with the lv hub and it worked so far. the problem was that the details were not shown. so i tried some configurations to solve the problem. unfortunately for one time the connection between the two groups were wrong. instead of connecting to the acan port of group two i connected to the linkport0. after recognizing it i changed the connection. since then the connection to the lv hub doesn´t work anymore. i connect everything in the same way like before. the groups connect, the alarm buzzer goes three times but the connection to the lv hub doesn´t work (red light flashing). without the lv hub i can connect 16 pieces in one group and it works (i can sea it in the cerbo). i already ordered a new lv hub to check if this could be the reason. but the same problem. i don´t know what i can do. i do everything as it is described, besides it worked before.

if i don´t find a solution i will have to sell two of the us2000c and the lv hub.

for the connection between the lv hub and the master of group one i use the pylontech cable w10scan30rj1 with pin 1-3 na.

maybe somebody has an idea what i coul do?

thank you

pylontech lv hub
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ commented ·

@fenne

The reality is working with Pylontech when there is troubleshooting can be frustrating. And hub.... Is worse.

Have you tried this thread.

0 Likes 0 ·
0 Answers

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic