question

basheer-alzedaar avatar image
basheer-alzedaar asked

Microgrid with Fronius (AC and DC coupled)

Dears Victron Experts;

I am in the planning phase to study the options of AC-coupled solar systems to install many in Yemen (average size is 200kWp), one of the options is the Victron-Fronius systems. I seek your support to share any design, and calculation documents of such systems. also, some samples of previous systems if possible.

Kindest

Basheer

Froniusac couplingmicrogrid
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@Basheer Alzedaar

With a system that big it is best to speak directly to a distributor. See the Victron where to buy page.

Also the biggest inverter system is 180kVa. Are you referring to PV power or inverter power in your question?

Also in the community guild ones system design questions are not encouraged, and especially on larger ones such as the one you are proposing.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

basheer-alzedaar avatar image
basheer-alzedaar answered ·

Many thanks Alexandra;

I was referring to PV power size. will try to reach to some of your distributer.

Best Regards;

2 |3000