question

adambant avatar image
adambant asked

Lynx Distributor LED status not documented

Hi,

I have a simple system with two Lynx Distributors each one on either side of a Lynx Shunt. The system runs great, however when I am under a load the LED lights come on a pattern of which I cannot figure out their meaning. There are no blown fuses. I have put small capacity fuses into the distributor spaces that do not have any connections so I won't get any LEDs indicating an open fuse. The lit LEDs light up on working load and power connections.

I am getting ever changing status readouts from all the fuse LEDs depending on whether it is a heavy load, light load, heavy charging etc.

The docs only indicate two states, LED off if the fuse isn't blown and red if it is. I get varying patterns of LEDs on both the left, battery side, and right, load side distributors, and sometimes just on one or the other. No idea what is happening.

Thanks

Adam

lynx distributor
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
fenics avatar image
fenics answered ·

My distributors work fine. Only 2 states. Green no fuse is blown, red defective fuse. So maybe your power supply for the distributor is defective / unstable?

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.