question

dfraizer avatar image
dfraizer asked

output line voltage on multi at 230v needs to be 120v

I am looking at my cerbo and it indicates the multi is putting out 230v on line 1 out. How do I cahnge that as my inverter is not working

multiplus ve.bus
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

4 Answers
nickdb avatar image
nickdb answered ·

You will need to provide more detail. What model is your inverter?

What do you mean by not working?

They come in 230 or 120V variants and aren't interchangeable.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

dfraizer avatar image dfraizer commented ·

Yes sorry, it is a multiplus 3000/120. I have updated all software and it looks like the line 1 output is at 230v I am hoping to change it as I am not able to invert or charge. I go into pass thru on the charge side. I had a technician help Change the setting so I am some what confident that they are updated

0 Likes 0 ·
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

Can you give us the full product name or product number?

If you have a 230V MultiPlus than it can only produce 230V you can't change that.
If you need 120V you need to install a 120V MultiPlus.

1 comment
2 |3000

The multiplus is definitely a 120v and had been working fine up to the firmware upgrade
0 Likes 0 ·
dfraizer avatar image
dfraizer answered ·

Mathias I am on the way, but as soon as I get to my destination, I will forward the model number and all the specifics

1 comment
2 |3000

The multiplus is a 12/3000/120-50

HQ19523ZIDF

On my way south to Florida and really need it fixed

0 Likes 0 ·
snoobler avatar image
snoobler answered ·

Suggest you measure the actual voltage with an AC voltmeter.

It's not possible for a 120VAC inverter to suddenly put out 230VAC. There might be a bug in the display of the system.

Can you confirm 120VAC or 230VAC on the advanced tab with a widget?

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic