question

pierrick-ausseresse avatar image
pierrick-ausseresse asked

VRM portal : recorded installation data is instable

Hi,

not sure if instable is the rigth word; but depending on how you land on the installation data graph you may see different results (some of them beeing clearly incorrect)

recoded-un-at-nigth.png

above, the page is loaded new on the Chrome browser, windows 10. Tried full reload too (ctrl+F5) and the page consistently load that way.

the thing is - it shows recorded sun at nigth. the production forecast is surprisingly accurate (we love it quite a lot), the forcasted consumption is too recent to judge. But the historical data is clearly off the mark.

interrestingly, if you go to the day before and back to today using the arrows in the right corner of the screenshot (on the VRM site, of course) the inconsistency disapears.

nosum-at-nigth.png

there was one week of lost Internet beginning of the month and the VRM portal started to show this behavior around this time - but I can't tell 100% it's linked.

Also, since this time, starting the VRM on the Iphone app often shows an error message "incorrect data" something (exact message I forgot) - but everything after that shows properly. Wanted to add a screenshot of the phone app but of course the moment you prepare a report it's no longer showing ...

vrm bug
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Hi @Pierrick Ausseresse

The VRM team tried to look into this but you didn’t include the url of your VRM site, and the email address for community is different to your VRM id so they were unable.

Could you please post the url of your VRM site so I can pass it on to them?

0 Likes 0 ·
1 Answer
pierrick-ausseresse avatar image
pierrick-ausseresse answered ·

sure ! wasn't sure what I needed to provide

https://vrm.victronenergy.com/installation/314774/dashboard

note that at this time of the day the issue doens't show. need to try in the morning :)

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic