question

paul-f avatar image
paul-f asked

Changed CCGX settings and now not working properly

ccgx.pngHi all, some urgent help please as I am not familiar enough with the set up on CCGX.I have a battery storage system that is fed by both solar and a backup generator. Works fine!
However, last night I accidentely changed a setting on the screen below (picture included) and firstly there was no power when the generator stopped, and then this morning, the generator was running but no charge was getting through.

What i accidently changed was the setting in the bottom right hand corner to do with AC Mode

I don't know what the settings were before to restore them, but essentially (probably obviously) the generator came on when the parameter settings were reached in order to recharge.

Can someone help me with what the settings on this page should be for that the still happen?

There's no sun today so desperate to make sure the generator kicks in!

Thanks, Paul

CCGX Color Control
ccgx.png (315.7 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Meine_Energiewende avatar image
Meine_Energiewende answered ·

Hi Paul,

you've changed the AC-Mode to "Charger only". So the inverter is not working. Change it to "On" and your system will work as before.

Jens

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.