question

stegzzz avatar image
stegzzz asked

Cerbo manual reboot

Hi, my cerbo needs a reboot every 2 or 3 weeks to re-establish WiFi/internet connection, not sure why this happens but any ideas welcome. But also would like to know best way to manually reboot when there is no connection. Pull the power plug out or press the reset button. I remember reading somewhere that the reset button would lose settings and obviously don't want to do that. TIA...

cerbo gxreboot
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
nickdb avatar image
nickdb answered ·

Enable the automatic reboot on comms failure under the GX settings _> vrm portal.

2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

stegzzz avatar image stegzzz commented ·
Thanks, I think this is a good solution if the lost connections can't be fixed but would still like to know the best way for manual reboot. Can the reset button be used without losing settings?
0 Likes 0 ·
nickdb avatar image nickdb ♦♦ stegzzz commented ·
It can, I just yank the dc power plug, wait a bit and then pop it in again. Not been an issue so far.
0 Likes 0 ·
pwfarnell avatar image
pwfarnell answered ·

For reboot go to the Menu > Settings > General and press reboot, no need to mess with wires or reset buttons. Agree with answer above on loss of contact on VRM settings.

screenshot-20231001-085213-kindlephoto-58088152.png

screenshot-20231001-085034-kindlephoto-52488441.png

2 |3000

Related Resources