question

azylog avatar image
azylog asked

Simulate Cerbo-GX Scheduling via ModBus-TCP

Hello,

I'm trying to simulate the ESS "Schedule charge levels" from Home Assistant with ModBus-TCP. The main goal is to be able to vary the start hour and SOC limit dynamically.

I can, of course, write the SOC level to register 2900 but in this case, if SOC is > SOC limit, the system will continue discharge from the battery instead of powering load from main.

Example : SOC is 80%, set limit to 40% during off-peak (and cheap) hours and charge the cars from the grid. I really don't want to lower the battery from 80% to 40% only to transfer power from home battery to cars batteries.

Any idea of which ModBus register I could write to ask the Multiplus to NOT DISCHARGE the battery at all ?

Another solution would be to change the start hour and SOC limit in the schedule. But AFAIK, there's no register for this (and probably won't ever).

Thanks for your help/advices !

Julien

P.S. : My Cerbo is 3.10 and I slided through current modbus register list some time without success.

cerbo gxVenus OSModbus TCPscheduled charge
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

0 Answers