question

giorgos avatar image
giorgos asked

cerbo firmware v3.10 causing multiplus 2 to switch off with low battery error

after upgraded the cerbo sw to v3,10 my multiplus-II 48/5000 will switch off with low voltage error although my battery SOC was 35%. This happens when the grid fails and the battery voltage is 51v

Is this a known problem/bug ?

I was battling with this problem for 2 days, finally reverted back to v3,01 and the system is working fine again.

voltage.jpg

firmware update
voltage.jpg (420.8 KiB)
2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ commented ·

@giorgos

A bit more information please before just throwing the word bug around. Check release notes always. Known issues are noted in threads for the beta tests and in release notes.

What FW are all the other components on?

Are you running ESS? Can I assume you are as you don't have power assist checked?

What batteries do you have? What tells the system SOC?

If running ESS what are the dynamic cut off voltages? Do any of them correspond to the shut down?

Did you only part system FW upgrade? Did you update any other components at all?

0 Likes 0 ·
giorgos avatar image giorgos Alexandra ♦ commented ·

Hi Alexandra,

thank you for your speedy reply,

I only upgraded the cerbo f/w and then it asked me to update the MK3 drivers which I did.

fw.jpg

My system was professionally installed 3 years ago, no changes to any values besides SOC.

The batteries are 2 X 7,4kw SolarMD. SolarMD BMS tells the SOC. I have a logger installed so the battery factory can access my batteries, I have asked them and they checked & verified that the batteries are fine and the settings are correct.

screenshot-2023-09-26-235737.jpg

screenshot-2023-09-26-234932.jpg

ess.jpg

0 Likes 0 ·
0 Answers