question

Michael Schmidt avatar image
Michael Schmidt asked

Multiphase with 2x Multiplus II 48 3000

Hello,

I would like to use 2x multiplus ii in a 3phase grid the multiplus should provide pase 1 and 2 and phase 3 is only connected to the grid (and of course falls down if grid is down).

My question now is. I would prefer to use the multiplus to p1 and p2 (with 120° phase shift) and not in parallel mode.

Is this possible ? And will 3phase consumers still work if 2 phases come through the multiplusˋs and one direct from grid?

Best regards

Multiplus-II
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

No, don't have only two phases powered, the 3rd phase would possibly feed back to grid when grid is down, and / or have unwanted effects.

-ESS mode (feedback to grid) will not be possible

-I'd either make a real 3 phase system, or have all 3 phase loads before the inverters, and two separate groups behind the inverters.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

chris-pt avatar image
chris-pt answered ·

Hello, same problem... How did you fixed it? - Thanks

2 |3000