question

milu avatar image
milu asked

Where can I file a bug about VictronConnect ?

Hello community,

What is the correct place to file bugs and/or change requests related to Victron software?

Direct link would be best.

Thanks!

-M

bug report
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
kevgermany avatar image
kevgermany answered ·

Report it here. We will help you fix it. If we can't it will either be picked up by Victron or we will notify them.

The official route is via your dealer.

Please start a new question with the details and tag it with bug report as well as the software/equipment name

But if it's another repeat of your SOC questions it will be deleted. These have been answered in full.There is no bug

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

milu avatar image milu commented ·
You are right in a sense that it is not a bug in a traditional sense.

It is simply wrong way to think about SOC calculation in general. It is a "thinking error", not a coding error.

But... looks like that I have to write my own software (and perhaps hardware) to get proper SOC calculation for my system.

What a strange place this world has become when simple and trivial things become difficult and obvious errors are not fixed. Instead we just get excuses.

Strange, very strange... indeed.

I wish you all good luck.

Farewell, Victron.

0 Likes 0 ·
regman54 avatar image
regman54 answered ·

Have you tried their website? https://www.victronenergy.com/contact

1 comment
2 |3000

milu avatar image milu commented ·
That page does not contain any information where to file bugs about their software.

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic