question

Dave avatar image
Dave asked

Credit where credit is due

Not a question, but I didn't know where else to place this....

I just wanted to take a moment to thank the product development team for their continued efforts in striving to improve the end user experience with what is already a great brand.

In particular I am really enjoying the benefits of the recent addition of the multitude of time / date ranges that can be selected in the VRM advanced section and it really does make it a powerful tool for analysing various usage statistics.

It is easy to rest on your laurels and be content with what you have achieved but it is commendable to see that there is a clear desire and motivation to improve on what has been already done.

In a world where people are quick to criticise I think that it is nice to give due credit when it is merited.

Keep up the good work everyone!

development
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Jono (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Jono (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

That’s great to hear Dave. Thank you. I shall make sure your comments are forwarded on to the VRM team.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image
mvader (Victron Energy) answered ·

Hi @Dave_Hill, thank you! The whole team has started todays work with a smile.

Very appreciated.

Matthijs

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic