question

sv-unsinn avatar image
sv-unsinn asked

Venus OS 3.10 Issue with missing Autostart Settings in Cerbo GX

I have an Fischer Panda Generator connected to the Cerbo using the interface box. I did the update to 3.10 and all info for Autostart settings and Motor data are missing. I searched all other settings but can not find it. I went back to 3.0 and all is ok again. Do i need to change something on the interfacebox ??

Venus OS
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

4 Answers
mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image
mvader (Victron Energy) answered ·

Hi @SV_UNSInn thank you for your report! we looked into this, and found the problem.

We're working on a fix; which will first be available as a beta version; and soon (one or two weeks I expect) as v3.11.

all the best, Matthijs

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

sv-unsinn avatar image
sv-unsinn answered ·

Thank you for your fast answer.

6 comments
2 |3000

Martin (Victron Energy) avatar image Martin (Victron Energy) ♦♦ commented ·

@SV_UNSInn Did updating to v3.11 resolve your issue?

0 Likes 0 ·
sv-unsinn avatar image sv-unsinn Martin (Victron Energy) ♦♦ commented ·
Yes, it fixed the issue. Just one thing I can’t find was the settings fiebrige Generator Service Alarm/ notification. Again. Thank‘s taking care

Best

Stefan

0 Likes 0 ·
Martin (Victron Energy) avatar image Martin (Victron Energy) ♦♦ sv-unsinn commented ·

Could you explain what you mean with "Just one thing I can’t find was the settings fiebrige Generator Service Alarm/ notification"? The Fisher Panda genset itself has never been able to push alarms.

The (separate) generator start/stop service can push alarms when:

• There is no generator detected on AC input
  • The service interval has exceeded
  • The remote start functionality is disabled. Fischer Panda calls this Autostart.

These settings can be found in Fischer Panda -> Auto start/stop -> Settings.

1698832116777.png

0 Likes 0 ·
1698832116777.png (25.7 KiB)
Ah, ok. Than it was my misunderstanding. I thought that I would be able to set an alarm/notification when the service period ( hours) are exceeded.

All good as this is a very minor point :-)

Best

Stefan

0 Likes 0 ·
Martin (Victron Energy) avatar image Martin (Victron Energy) ♦♦ sv-unsinn commented ·
You can, see GX manual here.
0 Likes 0 ·
Oh, thanks for the hint. I will check it when we are back to the boat in March next year. 
Best
0 Likes 0 ·
xavier-64 avatar image
xavier-64 answered ·

Hello,
Is it the same point has since I've updated to 3.10 I can start the Genset but I can't stop it anymore !
The relay physically don't change state. (I need to go to the setting to change it to manual to stop the genset)

Xavier.

1 comment
2 |3000

Ivar Wagle avatar image Ivar Wagle commented ·
I have the exact same issue after upgrading to 3.10.
0 Likes 0 ·
sydasssy avatar image
sydasssy answered ·

Hello, same issue, wnt back to V2.94 ich was the last stable one i had...

anyone solved the auto start/stop on any version when 2 gensets fischer panda installed?

1 comment
2 |3000

Martin (Victron Energy) avatar image Martin (Victron Energy) ♦♦ commented ·
Hi @SyDasssy, I'm afraid having multiple Fischer Panda gensets is not supported. We only support one of each type of generator: relay controlled and via comms, like Fischer Panda and DSE.
0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources