question

wgoldie avatar image
wgoldie asked

Battery install commissioning.

My diy 15KWh battery / 48/5000 Multiplus 2 self install is now finished apart from labelling. Had a few setup issues that have now been resolved and now seems to be working well.

SP Networks approved the full export capacity of 8KW (3.6KVA solar and 4.4KVA battery).

The last hurdle, and I would appreciate some guidance on this, is the commissioning process and in particular the A3-2 commissioning form.

Part 1 looks like just a copy of the initial application. Some of the commissioning checks in Part 2 look like they are part of the ENA Type testing, would you just answer yes to these and / or add that they are internal to the inverter/s? Are there any checks that are not applicable to this type of installation?

I will send them the A3-2 and the same drawing as the application with the changes that have been made since then. (CT Clamp instead of ET112). I assume I don't need to send any G100 Export limitation installation and commissioning test forms as they haven't applied an export limit.

Thanks in advance.

img-0708.jpg

Multiplus-IIinstallation
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

0 Answers

Related Resources

MultiPlus-II Product page 

MultiPlus-II Manual

MultiPlus-II 230V Datasheet 

VE.Bus Error codes

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic