question

stull61 avatar image
stull61 asked

E10 error on MultiPlus Compact 12/2000/80-30

Yesterday in Samoa I lost my 230V system. I have two MultiPlus Compact 12/2000/80-30 inverters connected together. Initially both inverters were down with no inverter showing on my Cerbo GX. I saw 13.5v on both inverters from the battery. Checked all rj45 cables and finally got an E17 error message (phase master missing). Swapped out Mains Detector; as RJ45 cable runs through this device on the way to the other Multiplus; and got an #10 error message (time sync error). Can now see my Multiplus on my Colour GX. Swapped back the original Mains Detector and got the same #10 error. Tried running the generator to see if this would bypass a possible internal fuse failure but this had no effect. Have Victron Smart Lithium Batteries with a Victron VE.Bus BMS and a Cerbo GX. I've tried replacing all the RJ45 cables one by one, but I cant buy a decent Cat6 cable in Samoa and the one I got made had an issue when I tried to use it between the BMS and the Multiplus so it still could be a faulty cable . When I restart the system it comes on briefly before shutting down again with an E10 error.

multiplus ve.bus
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

0 Answers

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic