question

martin-felix avatar image
martin-felix asked

EV Charging station node red disconnects

Hi,

I got EVCS v1.25 second generation. Its working fine in terms of the local web portal, integration to VRM portal and charging itself. I'm trying to write my own automations in the integrated node-red v3.0.2 server but getting connection issues with the EV Charger (control) node in there. If I try to just get the Status of the EVCS using the "EV Charger" node the flow starts running in the 5s intervals but after few (usually 2) initial succesfull attemps it hangs for 60s, reconnects, does few succesfully tries again and hangs again. Any idea what may be causing that? The problems appears only in the node-red. Wifi signal is excellent, I have extender 2m from the station and the GX on same network. When I try to set some value to e.g. start/stop it only works if I hit the working window otherwise it just does nothing. I can hack this by doing some loop and checking if it did anything and trying again but feels just wrong.

Thanks,

Martin

ev charging station
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

0 Answers