question

Lenny avatar image
Lenny asked

installation plane

Hello every one I an looking for help with the installation of my selected Victron items

PLAN IS TO USE THE QUATTRO 48V 5000VA 70AMP ,WITH A ,MPPT 250 70AMP WITH 3 PYLION US500 4.8KW BATTERYS AND 4 MYER-BURGER SOLA PANELS 385W =1,540W ON THE BOX ROOF. ALONG WITH THESE OTHER ITEMS, Ekrano GX, Cerbo GX, GlobalLink 520, Lynx Distributor, I WAS HOPING TO DROP THE VOTAGE DOWN FROM 48V TO 12 AND 48V DOWN TO 24 USING THE Orion-Tr IP43 48/24V-16A 380W DC-DC Converter AND THE Orion-Tr IP43 48/12V-30A 360W DC-DC Converter. SO WE CAN THEN RUN 24V ITEMS AND 12V AS WELL AS THE 25Ov OVEN AND WASHER DRYER AND 2 RING INDUCTION HOB. NOT ALL RUNING AT ONCE

CAN YOU BE OF HELP PLEASE OR POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION .

KIND REGARDS LENNY

Help
3 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ commented ·
@Lenny the Lorry

You won't need both the ekrano and the cerbo. They both do the same thing, so choose one.

Look at adding some bus bars to the system for all the DC stuff.

0 Likes 0 ·
Lenny avatar image Lenny Alexandra ♦ commented ·
Thank you I did not know that,, so I think i will go with the Ekrano ,, do you think the rest of the items will work together for best results .
0 Likes 0 ·
kevgermany avatar image kevgermany ♦♦ Lenny commented ·

Check, the quattro may have a GX built in.

You'll also need a Victron Type A cable for the data connection to the Pylontechs. And power cables from the battery stack into the Lynx.

0 Likes 0 ·
2 Answers
seb71 avatar image
seb71 answered ·

First you need to read a lot of manuals. Don't start purchasing components before you understand how they work.

Or pay someone else to make your system.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Lenny avatar image
Lenny answered ·

Thank seb71 you are so kind

1 comment
2 |3000

seb71 avatar image seb71 commented ·
:)
0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic