question

Michael avatar image
Michael asked

Network total power

Just added a smart solar 100/30 to accommodate a new ground array for my camper. Existing roof array is on a blue solar 100/30 with latest Bluetooth dongle. Bmv712 and both controllers are on same network. Both controllers have same battery settings. Battery voltage is synchronized between BMV and both controllers. Both controllers switched to absorption and float at the same time so I know they are communicating. However, I expected to see the “Total network power” in victron connect. When I open the smart solar in victron connect, the Total power line has flashed on for just a second on a couple of occasions but does not return. I have reset everything without fixing the problem. The only thing I note is that smart solar says it is receiving battery voltage and current from BMV while older controller only says it’s receiving battery voltage. Should this feature work with these two different charge controllers or not. Thanks in advance.

VE.Smart Network
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

0 Answers

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic

VE.Smart Networking Manual