question

Michael Connolly avatar image
Michael Connolly asked

SmartSolar 100/30 not seeing networked voltage or temp

Hi

Have three mppt SmartSolar 100/30 units. Two are seeingvthe voltage and temp and one has stopped seeing voltage and temp. I have deleted and reconnected the relevant VE network but no joy. This has happened at some stage in the last few weeks and has worked previously. Also checked for firmware updates and all three in the same set of firmware. At a complete loss as to what has happened and how it happened! Help please and thanks!!!

MPPT ControllersVE.Smart Network
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Michael Connolly avatar image
Michael Connolly answered ·

Top one is problem mppt, bottom one is right next to the problem one, same location!

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Mark avatar image
Mark answered ·

I don't have much to suggest, but I would try to delete the entire VE.Smart Network from ALL devices - then create a new VE. Smart Network starting with the device that you are having an issue with...

2 |3000

Related Resources

MPPT Product Page

MPPT Error codes

MPPT 150/60 up to 250/70 Manual

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic

VE.Smart Networking Manual