question

sswallow72 avatar image
sswallow72 asked

RPi Running Venus OS , No link on Ethernet port

I am trying to connect my Rpi4 running Venus OS Firmware V3.00. I have been able tot use WiFi right out of the gate, but the ethernet port on the device never gets link. I have plugged into a standalone switch and still nothing. Is there something I need to do to enable the port or something?

ethernet
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
mjs500 avatar image
mjs500 answered ·

with it plug in to local switch and Venus. local typed in to the browser top bar( press enter) you go to your rpi Venus OS local web page and remote console so you can set up Venus Operating Soft ware

off grid garage video on set up rpi and Venus OS good place

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

sswallow72 avatar image
sswallow72 answered ·

Ended up being a bad Eth port on the Rpi. Purchased a USB to Eth dongle and instantly worked. Now I have to see if there is a way to view 2 smart shunts on a single Rpi setup. See's one with no issue. Saw a post that a Cerbo is limited to ONE battery/Shunt per setup.

Doesn't make much sense since the Bluetooth app can see it all

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic