question

Lenny avatar image
Lenny asked

schematic for Quattro-II 48/5000/70-50-50

Hi every one,

I need help in finding a schematic plan for a quattro 48v 5000 230 inverter with generator , shore line and 48v battery storage system along with dropper to 12v-24v along with the usual Victron high end monitoring system .this will be fitted in a large habitation box on the back of a 24v 18T 4X4 lorry - truck

kind regards Lenny

installation
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
mvas avatar image
mvas answered ·

Did you review the System Schematic diagrams that are available on this website? Did you contact your local dealer for design help?

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Lenny avatar image Lenny commented ·

HI MVAS

NO I HAVE NOT AS I AM NOT SHURE WERE TO FIND THEM ?. I DID HAVE A LOOK BUT CAME UP BLANK .MY PLAN IS TO USE THE QUATTRO 48V 5000VA 70AMP ,WITH A ,MPPT 250 70AMP WITH 3 PYLION US500 4.8KW BATTERYS AND 4 MYER-BURGER SOLA PANELS 385W =1,540W ON THE BOX ROOF. ALONG WITH THESE OTHER ITEMS, Ekrano GX, Cerbo GX, GlobalLink 520, Lynx Distributor, I WAS HOPING TO DROP THE VOTAGE DOWN FROM 48V TO 12 AND 48V DOWN TO 24 USING THE Orion-Tr IP43 48/24V-16A 380W DC-DC Converter AND THE Orion-Tr IP43 48/12V-30A 360W DC-DC Converter. SO WE CAN THEN RUN 24V ITEMS AND 12V AS WELL AS THE 25Ov OVEN AND WASHER DRYER AND 2 RING INDUCTION HOB. NOT ALL RUNING AT ONCE

CAN YOU BE OF HELP PLEASE OR POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION .

KIND REGARDS LENNY

0 Likes 0 ·
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

Here you can find many different schematics:

https://www.victronenergy.com/support-and-downloads/systems

Otherwise you should ask your local Victron dealer/installer.

3 comments
2 |3000

Lenny avatar image Lenny commented ·

thank you Mathais i have had a look but cannot find the plan for the quattro 48v with the other items attached

0 Likes 0 ·
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image Matthias Lange - DE ♦ Lenny commented ·

Obviously there isn't a schematic for every possible combination of components. You have to find one that suits best for you and adopt it for your needs or you have to combine two schematics. If you can't do that by your own ask your local Victron dealer/installer for help.

The Victron community is not the place for system designing.

0 Likes 0 ·
Lenny avatar image Lenny Matthias Lange - DE ♦ commented ·
Thank Matthias you for your help much apricated.
0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic