question

tester22 avatar image
tester22 asked

Multiplus II Grid code for ESS

Hi

I am trying to install Multiplus II in ESS mode where multipllus will feedback to the house/grid through AC in. I am not connecting any loads to AC out of the Multiplus II. In this which grid code should be used for NSW and any other settings I should configure ?

Thanks in advance.

gridess settings
2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ commented ·
@Tester22

The grid code for where you live?

If one is not available, then are you allowed to run ESS?

Legal requirements aside grid code other is the one we use.

0 Likes 0 ·
ejrossouw avatar image ejrossouw commented ·

Best to check out this and similar links to ensure you comply with the NSW regulations as of late.

https://community.victronenergy.com/questions/182148/multiplus-ii-48300035-32-and-cec-approval-australi.html

0 Likes 0 ·
1 Answer
tester22 avatar image
tester22 answered ·

Thanks ejrossouw! After I have selected Grid code , what are the other setting required to make Multiplus work in ESS mode besides energy meter?

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

ejrossouw avatar image ejrossouw commented ·
@Tester22 I am not one to repeat what is already very well documented here but in short the ESS assistant has to be installed on the inverter and configured, battery settings adjusted as necessary. Spend a bit of time working through the ESS documents before rushing into things.
0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic