question

Hannes Swart avatar image
Hannes Swart asked

How easy is the victron color control gx replaced with the Ekrano

I am looking to upgrade the color control gx with the ekrano gx as the ekrano has built in wifi, is it fairly straight forward to do?

CCGX Color Controlekrano gx
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
kevgermany avatar image
kevgermany answered ·

Haven't done it, but it looks to be straightforward. You'll need to configure WLAN and update VRM with the new GX device. This from the getting started page:

'How can I move an installation's history from one GX device to another? You will need to connect the new GX device to the internet, and register it. Take note of the VRM Portal id. Then open the old site on VRM, and go to Settings → General. There is an option there Replace the GX device of this installation. This will explain the steps of the procedure.'

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

I guess the most complicated part is to make the old cut-out fit for the Ekrano.

2 |3000

Related Resources