question

fega86 avatar image
fega86 asked

EV Charger is not shown in the VRM

Hi everyone,

ich have a color gx, multiplus and pylontech batteries and mppt450/200 All works fine.

Now i installed the EV and i still have 2 problems.

First i can not bring the EV into the vrm or even to the GX device. But the EV is somehow connected as i can see on the EV how full is the pylontech and how much pv power is currently producing.

Booth are in the same network and if i click "discover" on EV i can see the GX and choose it. all the data"s like vrm and ip of the gx are correct

Second problem is that on the EV is the wrong time and date. I choose the wright time zone but i can not change the time Or date i guess it takes the information from a time server but it doesnt work ether.

Could someone give me any advice?

screenshot-20230720-232113.png

Cheers

Felix

ev charging station
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Hi, the picture above, on the bottom side, disable whitelist and test again. You can also add the IP address of the EVCS on the GX/settings/modbus tcp devices.
1 Like 1 ·
2 Answers
fega86 avatar image
fega86 answered ·

I already tried to disable whitelist. And i also put the evcs on the modbus tcp list.

Still with no change. Here i put the screenshot. But i am not sure about the setting.

The first in the list is the em24 which was automatically i the list. The second i put manually which is the evcs. At first i also use "502" and "1" same as in the first line. screenshot-20230817-073040.png

I extended my system now to a 2 phase system with 2x 3000 multiplus 2.

And here i have the same problem that the second MP is still not visible in the vrm - device list.

I did also the setting with the ve system config and later with the ve config app. Every device has the same software version.

But still just one mp is working. Maybe it the same reason for the problem?

2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

can you give me your portal ID to have a look?

0 Likes 0 ·
fega86 avatar image fega86 Lucian Popescu (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ commented ·
you can see it on my first blog.

it is: 80f5b59891d5

0 Likes 0 ·
fega86 avatar image
fega86 answered ·

Do i have to click at the vrm portal the "delete configuration" to set it for 2 Phase use?

I am little bit scared to press these button. ;-)

1 comment
2 |3000

Is this EVCS related? I can try helping you with issues EVCS related only.
0 Likes 0 ·