question

Juraj Nikolov avatar image
Juraj Nikolov asked

Firmware Update libraries

Hi,

I want to ask if Victron has a library of released updates for their devices? (also with older editions, not just the latest)

If so, where can it be found?

Thanks.

firmware update
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@Juraj Nikolov

Victron professional. You can make your own account there as a user.

4 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Juraj Nikolov avatar image Juraj Nikolov Matthias Lange - DE ♦ commented ·

@Alexandra @Matthias Lange - DE Hi, I looked there, but I didn't find what I was looking for.
Specifically, I am looking for older firmware for mppt blueSolar 150/45 there are only version 1.61 :(

0 Likes 0 ·
Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ Juraj Nikolov commented ·

What version specifically?

0 Likes 0 ·
Juraj Nikolov avatar image Juraj Nikolov Alexandra ♦ commented ·

@Alexandra

That's a good question :)
I have firmware 1.61 now on mppt 150 / 45, before that I suspect 1.59 (appreciate older ones too) but not sure if it was really a revision of 1.59. I want to try to downgrade it because X times a day after switching to ESS I get error messages, #67 BMS not connected, dead VeBus battery... 11monts 0 errors of this kind :) ... (not fixable according to repair guide)
If possible I would take it down one level and see how it works and if it does the same (errors)... but I didn't find it.
From what I noticed in the discussions, many people have this problem after upgrading to 1.61…
I am 99.99% convinced that it is a SW error and firmware incompatibility between components :)
Because he didn't get these errors before updating and switching to ESS.
Maybe it's not a bug, maybe is a future from ESS, it's just not well documented :D :D :D who knows...

0 Likes 0 ·