question

uguraladag avatar image
uguraladag asked

I can't see the graph in figure A in VRM.

img-20230718-190417.jpgIn Victron VRM Dashboard, my graphic only shows solar and battery as in figure B. Consumption is also shown in figure A. I want to see this graph, how do I do it.img-20230718-190440.jpg

dashboard display
2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

kevgermany avatar image kevgermany ♦♦ commented ·
Looks as if you scrolled down past it.
0 Likes 0 ·
uguraladag avatar image uguraladag kevgermany ♦♦ commented ·

A diagram of another user's front panel in Vrm, I put it as an example. I also want to see /solar/battery/ and consomption in a single graph like in this system. There is no consomption in the my graph.

0 Likes 0 ·
4 Answers
kevgermany avatar image
kevgermany answered ·

It would help if you posted actual shots of the problem, instead of shots from another system.

There's a show/hide forecast button on the screen. Clicking this switches from on graph to the other.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

uguraladag avatar image
uguraladag answered ·

I have a phonex 12/1200 invertör and connected to the Cerbo Gx Via ve direct connection.

1 comment
2 |3000

nickdb avatar image nickdb ♦♦ commented ·
If you connect to the cerbo, the phoenix is visible as a device?

Also confirming the cerbo is up to date on software, or at least recent-ish.

0 Likes 0 ·
uguraladag avatar image
uguraladag answered ·
2 |3000

nickdb avatar image
nickdb answered ·

It is showing no data for the inverter beyond loads.

Can you confirm the age and specific model number of this inverter? When last was it updated, do you know its firmware version?

1 comment
2 |3000

uguraladag avatar image uguraladag commented ·

This
img-20230719-104302.jpg

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic