question

aart-k avatar image
aart-k asked

PWM light controller problem

Because I have not yet received a response, I will ask my question again in English. Maybe that will get a response.
I have a malfunction problem with my 4 year old BlueSolar PWM Light Charge Controller (10A).
I will briefly describe what I did to track down the error.
I have disconnected both solar panel and battery, a "consumer" is never connected, so it does not have to be disconnected.
Then I just connect the battery. The screen indicates as it should be that a 12V battery has been found and then the middle LED lights up neatly bright green. I turn off the red LED with the button. (position 0) You would think everything is fine, but after a few minutes the controller "fails". The middle green LED goes out, the left LED is very weak green and the right LED is very weak red.
If I am in the phase that there is (yet) no malfunction and only the middle green LED is lit because the battery is connected, then also connect my 50Wp solar panel, the left LED will also light up nicely. So far so good you would think.But even then, after a while, the controller again falls into the old-fashioned "malfunction".
If I disconnect the battery and the solar panel and wait a while and then reconnect the situation is unchanged and the controller is therefore still "in a fault".

If I wait a day, the controller apparently recovers itself, but if I repeat the above procedure, it still falls into "malfunction" again.

What's not right? Just broke and buy a new one?

BlueSolar PWM
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
kevgermany avatar image
kevgermany answered ·

@Aart K.

It should still be covered by the 5 year warranty. Contact your dealer.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

aart-k avatar image
aart-k answered ·

It was cheaper for me to buy a new one on the internet (€35,00) than to drive 300 km to my dealer!

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic