question

twistedtree avatar image
twistedtree asked

CCGX management screens?

I've read the manual for the CCGX, but nowhere does it tell me what management functions it supports for all the devices that I can connect to it. I'm particularly trying to understand what controls are available for the BlueSolar MPPT 100/15, and Skylla-i. In a nut shell, I have no idea what I can do with the CCGX in terms of managing other devices, so I'm guessing it's none? That seems unlikely.

CCGX Color Control
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
ejrossouw avatar image
ejrossouw answered ·

The CCGX is not as such a device management tool. It is more a system management and monitoring device. You can however download e.g. a multiplus configuration and modify it for upload and activation. You cannot modify MPPTs as that is done via VictronConnect directly with the device via bluetooth or PC. It can also be used to update firmware of connected devices, however not e.g. a Multiplus.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

twistedtree avatar image
twistedtree answered ·

So is there nothing that I can monitor or manage for 4 connected MPPTs? According to the manual, there is nothing, but I suspect that's not correct.

Also, is there anything that I can manage or monitor for 2 Skylla-i chargers? The Skylla-i manual says it can be managed via a CCGX/Venus, but the CCGX/Venus shows no such screens, so I don't know exactly what it can and can't do.

2 |3000