question

smoti avatar image
smoti asked

How is history feature working

How is the history feature really working? Does the smartsolar 75/15 has a built in clock, or is it the app keping track of the history? I think I red somewhere the controller itself has no built-in clock. Do l have to start the controller (smartsolar 75/15) at midnight for it to keep track of when one day starts and ends?

Help
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

bodeswell avatar image bodeswell commented ·

I have discovered a similar issue after disconnecting the battery. My app now thinks midnight is about 2 pm and starts a new day's history.

0 Likes 0 ·
1 Answer
klim8skeptic avatar image
klim8skeptic answered ·

Hi Smoti,

Do l have to start the controller (smartsolar 75/15) at midnight for it to keep track of when one day starts and ends?

Don't panic. The controller knows when the day ends and starts.

The controller starts a new day when the sun comes up and the controller wakes up.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

adev avatar image adev commented ·

Indeed. the annoying aspect of this is that the consumption portion often falls into the wrong “day” in terms of which side of midnight it actually was..

It’s a bit silly really IMHO.

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic