question

Smoti avatar image

How is history feature working

How is the history feature really working? Does the smartsolar 75/15 has a built in clock, or is it the app keping track of the history? I think I red somewhere the controller itself has no built-in clock. Do l have to start the controller (smartsolar 75/15) at midnight for it to keep track of when one day starts and ends?

Help
1 comment
10 |3000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

I have discovered a similar issue after disconnecting the battery. My app now thinks midnight is about 2 pm and starts a new day's history.

1 Answer
klim8skeptic avatar image

Hi Smoti,

Do l have to start the controller (smartsolar 75/15) at midnight for it to keep track of when one day starts and ends?

Don't panic. The controller knows when the day ends and starts.

The controller starts a new day when the sun comes up and the controller wakes up.

1 comment Share
10 |3000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Indeed. the annoying aspect of this is that the consumption portion often falls into the wrong “day” in terms of which side of midnight it actually was..

It’s a bit silly really IMHO.